Sub Teacher Report Forms
Please select the appropriate school below and fill out your daily sub report
Teacher Expense Report
Please, submit your expenses (mileage/per diem/Tech Funds/PD courses or classes) in this form for proper processing one event at the time. The deadline for submissions is the 15th of each month. Anything submitted after that date will be processed in the next payroll
Employee Tuition Assistance Form
Please Note: Employees with students in Alberta K-12 Adventist Education no longer need to apply for tuition assistance, it will be automatically applied. You need only apply for Post-Secondary Education or special circumstances.
Please email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is September 30 for Fall/Winter Term and January 31st for Spring/Summer Term
Please note: The Form is Fillable if opened with a PDF Editor (Not a web browser)
Teacher Salary Scale
Professional Activity Credits
Professional Activity Report
The login dialogue looks like this.
If you don’t know your credentials for the NAD Dashboard, please reach to email@example.com to find out and get a reset email if needed.
On your home page look for Dashboard
In the Dashboard you will find your CEUs Request
Select that option
Here you will find your CEUs requests summary
To report new CEUs, click the button – NEW CEU REQUEST
The system will pop up a new window. Fill out all the information regarding the event, course, activity that you want to submit for your SDA credentials.
It is very important that you submit the correct Units according to the activity type
Please see the CEU Table Values for reference
Table of CEU Values
What happen after my submission?
After your submission a notification will be sent to the Office of Education at the conference level for approval.
Once the CEU request is approved the registrar at SDACC will include the CEU in your profile an update your e-Certification accordingly.
SDACC Links (Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada)
The time has come again for the SDACC Office of Education to receive nominations for the Excellence in Education Awards. As our educators face increasing challenges with Covid, our recognition and thanks are especially important. Please see below:
The Process for Nominators
- Eligible nominators must be stakeholders (superintendent, principal, school board member, teacher, pastor, school staff member, parent, student, or church member) and NOT immediate family members of the nominee.
- If the nominee is a teaching principal, the nominator must choose either Teaching or Administrator Award. For Administrator Award nominee must be .50 FTE in administration. All letters of recommendation must support the appropriate award they are being nominated for.
- Before completing the applications, nominators should check with local conference or boarding academy to see if the teacher and/or administrator being considered for nomination fulfills the requirements for the Nominee noted below.
- Nominators must complete the Nomination Form, Letter of Recommendation Form, and a Letter of Recommendation.
- Nominators must find two other stakeholders (one from each of the two other categories), unrelated to the nominee, to complete the Letter of Recommendation Form and write Letters of Recommendation. For example, if the nominator is someone from the School Leadership category (Superintendent, Principal, or School Board Member), the remaining two letters of recommendation must be from each of the remaining categories, one from Colleagues (Teacher, Pastor, or School Staff Member) and one from School Community (Parent, Student, or Church Member).
- Eligible nominees must have a valid Standard, Professional, or Administrator denominational teaching certificate at time of nomination.
- Nominees for the teacher award must have a minimum of one full year teaching experience in the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada school system.
- Nominees for the administrator award must be a principal or vice-principal (.50 FTE in administration) and have a minimum of two years of administrator experience at the current school to be eligible for the administrator award.
- Nominees must be employed at least half time for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada school system.
- Nominees must not have received an Excellence Award within the last five years. (A list of teachers who have received awards are posted on CAT~net – http://catnet.adventist.ca.)
- An elegantly designed award.
- Cash award: $1,000.00 for teachers and $1,500.00 for administrators.
- The application deadline is April 15th of the current year.
NAD Resources (North American Division)
Adventist Education Curriculum
This is a place where you can network with other denominational employed educators across the NAD. Post questions/comments to everyone in the #general channel – or any other channel. Want to connect directly? That’s an option, too! Let’s start collaborating!
Note: This is a closed group for educators employed by Conference or Unions of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in North America only. Membership is on an approval-basis only.
Adventist Education – Online Store
You will need your ORG ID number which can be found in eAdventist.
Access to Education Digital Resources begins October 1.
The store will be closed for ordering September 16.